Change in behaviour Python 3.7 > 3.8

07.02.20 07:27, Frank Millman ????:
> @Serhiy
> I import the common object *from* Module A.

Sorry, I incorrectly described the change made in issue33331. Even if
you import it from module A, you can see that it was set to None at the
time of executing __del__. But you could see this even before
issue33331. It was just your luck that you did not fail before.

The robust way of solving such issues is to keep a reference to all
objects used in __del__:

     def __del__(self, common_object=common_object):