[Python-Dev] PEP 594 -- Bundling libraries?

When removing libraries from stdlib, can we bundle
removed libraries and install it like ensurepip does?

Ruby does similar thing, called "Gemification".
See https://rubykaigi.org/2017/presentations/hsbt.html

When people don't use venv, scripts importing nntplib
or aifc runs correctly.

When people use venv, they need to `pip install nntplib`
(we may be able to use PyPI's namespace beta feature here).
But I assume `pip install` is not a problem for people using venv.

Regards,
--
Inada Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>