[ops][rdo-users][TripleO][RDO] novajoin project

Hello,
at CERN we are deploying FreeIPA and the project "novajoin"
is very interesting to enroll OpenStack instances.
Novajoin is "a nova vendordata plugin for the OpenStack nova
metadata service to manage host instantiation in an IPA server."

The project is packaged by RDO, so I believe there are some users around.
It would be great to hear your experiences with "novajoin".

In my prototype the project is working correctly, but now that
I'm going deep I'm finding some issues that I would like to discuss.

What is the preferred way to report/discuss issues?
There is a launchpad page (https://launchpad.net/novajoin) but not much
activity during the last months.
Is there someone still working on it?

thanks,