[kolla] How to recover MariaDB if there's a controller failed to boot?

A simple handy way it

0. stop all mariadb containers
1. choose the last stopped node ( data may be loss if you choose a wrong
node, but mostly, it doesn't matter)
2. change the /var/lib/docker/volumes/mariadb/_data/grastate.dat,
safe_to_bootstrap: 1
3. change the /etc/kolla/mariadb/galera.cnf add
```
[mysqld]
wsrep_new_cluster=1
```
4. start the mariadb, and wait for it to become available.
5. start mariadb on other nodes
6. revert configuration on 3) and restart the first mariadb