[kolla] How to recover MariaDB if there's a controller failed to boot?
A simple handy way it
0. stop all mariadb containers
1. choose the last stopped node ( data may be loss if you choose a wrong
node, but mostly, it doesn't matter)
2. change the /var/lib/docker/volumes/mariadb/_data/grastate.dat,
3. change the /etc/kolla/mariadb/galera.cnf add
4. start the mariadb, and wait for it to become available.
5. start mariadb on other nodes
6. revert configuration on 3) and restart the first mariadb
On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 3:42 AM RadosÅ?aw Piliszek <
radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:33 AM Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi yoctozepto, thanks your advice.
> > Perhaps need to do maraidb_recovery again once the failure node back
> online to prevent brain split issue.
> > But we'll try it if we met the same case again in the future!
> I would simply eradicate the container and volume on it and then redeploy.
> Less hassle, satisfaction guaranteed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...