[nova-compute] not reconnect to rabbitmq?

Hi,

I'm having a deployment with Ussuri on CentOS 8.
I noticed that, in case the connection from nova-compute to
rabbitmq is broken, nova-compute doesn't reconnect.
I checked nova-conductor who seems keeping trying reconnect
to rabbitmq when connection is broken. But nova-compute
doesn't seem doing the same. I've seen it a few times, after
I fixed rabbitmq and bring it back, nova-conductor gets
reconnected, but nova-compute doesn't, I have to manually
restart it. Anyone else has the similar experiences?
Anything I am missing?

Thanks!
Tony