codehaus


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Galera and haproxy fail; keystone error 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'


Erik, thank you! I did this, and made some other changes based on your other email, and my errors are gone. Iâ??m still working on isolating the specific changes that fixed the problem, but it definitely was one of your ideas. Many thanks!

From: Erik Olof Gunnar Andersson <eandersson at blizzard.com>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 9:54 AM
To: Albert Braden <albertb at synopsys.com>
Cc: openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: Galera and haproxy fail; keystone error 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

Database Connections are kept open for one hour. Timeouts on haproxy needs to reflect that. Set timeout to at least 60 minutes.
Sent from my iPhone


On Feb 10, 2020, at 9:04 AM, Albert Braden <Albert.Braden at synopsys.com<mailto:Albert.Braden at synopsys.com>> wrote:

Can anyone help with this galera issue?

If I run galera without haproxy and point everything to 1 server, it seems to work fine, but we want to load-balance it with haproxy. After setting up haproxy we had lots of errors in nova, neutron and keystone, but I got rid of those by setting haproxy timeout values to 10 minutes. The remaining errors are in keystone. In /var/log/keystone/keystone-wsgi-public.log I see â??Loaded 2 Fernet keysâ?? every 5 minutes and this is frequently accompanied by a mysql error 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

I tried changing various config items in haproxy, galera and keystone, but nothing seems to help. How can I fix these errors?

Errors:
https://f.perl.bot/p/pbq26k<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/pbq26k__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-YBgt797g$>
https://f.perl.bot/p/1tnh78<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/1tnh78__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-axKsd7Vw$>
https://f.perl.bot/p/fuxmwo<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/fuxmwo__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-ZpWo8aJw$>

Haproxy config:
https://f.perl.bot/p/gu2lil<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/gu2lil__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-bBbKxEwg$>

Mysql timeout values:
https://f.perl.bot/p/i6l7tn<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/i6l7tn__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-YO341YRQ$>

Keystone config (minus commented lines):
https://f.perl.bot/p/o6fdht<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/f.perl.bot/p/o6fdht__;!!Ci6f514n9QsL8ck!x4V2c3Ar0WBo_5ECE5wOFh-JHypGv45o5SAQWiCOQZPtHMKHHLMvAI92Q-bsHPT2GA$>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/attachments/20200211/bc1f85cc/attachment.html>