[oslo] Meeting Time Poll

Hello again,

We have a few regular attendees of the Oslo meeting who have conflicts
with the current meeting time. As a result, we would like to find a new
time to hold the meeting. I've created a Doodle poll[0] for everyone to
give their input on times. It's mostly limited to times that reasonably
overlap the working day in the US and Europe since that's where most of
our attendees are located (yes, I know, that's a self-fulfilling prophecy).

If you attend the Oslo meeting, please fill out the poll so we can
hopefully find a time that works better for everyone. Thanks!

-Ben

/me finally checks this one off the action items for next week :-)

0: https://doodle.com/poll/zmyhrhewtes6x9ty