[Queens][neutron] multiple networks with same vlan id

Hello, I trying to create multiple networks with the same vlan id and
different address but it is impossibile because neutron returns vlan id is
already present.
I tried with success on vcenter and it works.
On openstack I can create more subnets with different adresses under the
same vlan id, but instances receive static routes from dhcp for all subnets.
Any workaround ?
I am also trying with segments but they do not seem to fit my case.
Regards
Ignazio