[kuryr] macvlan driver looking for an owner

Hi,

Recently we migrated most of the drivers and handler to OpenStackSDK,
instead of neutron-client[1], and have a plan to drop neutron-client
usage.

One of the drivers - MACVLAN based interfaces for nested containers -
wasn't migrated due to lack of confidence backed up with sufficient
tempest tests. Therefore we are looking for a maintainer, who will
take care about both - migration to the openstacksdk (which I can
help with) and to provide appropriate environment and tests.

In case there is no interest on continuing support for this driver we
will deprecate it and remove from the source tree possibly in this
release.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:bp/switch-to-openstacksdk

--
Cheers,