[neutron][ptg] Vancouver attendance and planning

Hi Neutrinos,

As You probably know, Victoria PTG will be in Vancouver in June.
I have been asked by organisers how much space and time we will need for Neutron so
I started etherpad [1].
Please put there Your name if You are planning to go to Vancouver. Even if itâ??s not confirmed yet. I need to have number of people before Sunday, March 2nd.
Also if You have any ideas about topics which we should discuss there, please write them in this etherpad too.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-victoria-ptg

â??
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer