[nova] Ussuri spec push (and scrub)
Ahead of spec freeze next Thursday (Feb 13) we've agreed to do a review
day next Tuesday, Feb 11th.
If you own a blueprint  that isn't already Design:Approved (there are
20 as of this writing) and are still interested in landing it in Ussuri,
please make sure your spec is review-ready, and plan to be present in
#openstack-nova on Tuesday so we can work through any issues quickly.
If you are a nova maintainer, please plan as much time as possible on
Tuesday to review open specs  and discuss them in IRC.
As a reminder, soon after spec freeze I would like to scrub the list of
Design:Approved blueprints ("if we're going to do this, here's how") to
decide which should be Direction:Approved ("we're going to do this in
Ussuri") and which should be deferred. I will send a separate email
about this after the milestone.