[olso][taskflow] graph-flow failed task will halt execution of children?

I have a short and simple question which I couldn't find a clear
answer for in the documentation.

I understand that when a task raises a exception in a graph flow it
will revert all parents, however, I fail to find any information if it
will subsequently prevent the execution of all children.

I imagine yes as the dependencies for these tasks are now unmet but I
would like to know for sure.

TL;DR; Does an exception in a graph-flow task prevent the execution of
children?

Kind Regards,
Corne Lukken (Dantali0n)