Change Volume Type, but in use

Hey Sinat,

The error message suggests that you have volumes that use the volume type
you're modifying. If yes, with cinder API, since the Rocky release [1], you
cannot modify volume types that are currently in use. The original design
for cinder volume types was that they were always mutable - and changes to
existing volume types didn't affect pre-existing volumes. However, this
behavior was modified in the Ocata release [2], and finally removed in the
Rocky release.

One of your options is to also rename the existing volume type and create a
new one if you'd like, with the original name.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/cinder/rocky.html#relnotes-13-0-0-stable-rocky-upgrade-notes
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/440680/