[nova] Operator input on automatic heal behaviors

Hi all,

If you're a nova operator, you probably know (and love) our increasing
number of "heal $thing" commands in nova-manage. Despite appearances, we
do not try to make these inconsistent, duplicative, and
confusing. However, in reality, they pretty much are. Further, they
require something being broken, an operator noticing, and then manual
execution to (hopefully) fix things.

While reviewing another such proposed nova-manage command today, I
decided to propose a potential solution to make this better in the
future. I've got a spec proposed to create new standalone
command/service for nova that will consolidate all of these into a very
consistent interface, with a daemon mode that can be run in the
background to constantly (and slowly) periodically audit these things
and heal them when issues are found.

If you're an operator and have strong feelings on this topic, please
review and opine here:

  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/693226

Thanks!

--Dan