[ops] Shanghai Sessions

Hello all,

For anyone attending the Shanghai Summit, I wanted to point out a couple of
interesting Ops things.

First, we are redoing the ever popular Ops War Stories at the Forum on
Monday. These are a series of lightning talks by anyone with a good story
to tell. No presentations needed. Sign up here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/shanghai-ptg-ops-war-stories

Second, we have space in the PTG area Thursday afternoon (1:30pm - 4:30pm,
Room 430)  to do a mini Ops Meetup. Please come join us! Share ideas for
topics here so we can hit the ground running.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/shanghai-ptg-ops-meetup

 Cheers,
Erik