[kolla][tacker][glance] Deployment of Tacker Train (VNF CSAR packages issues)

Hello Tackers!

Some time ago I reported a bug in Kolla-Ansible Tacker deployment [1]
Eduardo (thanks!) did some debugging to discover that you started requiring
internal Glance configuration for Tacker to make it use the local
filesystem via the filestore backend (internally in Tacker, not via the
deployed Glance) [2]
This makes us, Koalas, wonder how to approach a proper production
deployment of Tacker.
Tacker docs have not been updated regarding this new feature and following
them may result in broken Tacker deployment (as we have now).
We are especially interested in how to deal with multinode Tacker
deployment. Do these new paths require any synchronization?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1845142
[2]
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/684275/2/ansible/roles/tacker/templates/tacker.conf.j2

Kind regards,