[nova] Stepping down from core reviewer

Hello,

Today my job description is changed and I cannot have enough time for
regular reviewing work of Nova project.
So I need to step down from the core reviewer.

I spend 6 years in the project, the experience is amazing.
OpenStack gave me a lot of chances to learn technical things deeply, make
friends in the world and bring me and my family to foreign country from our
home country.
I'd like to say thank you for everyone in the community :-)

My personal private cloud is based on OpenStack, so I'd like to still keep
contributing for the project if I find bugs or idea.

Thanks
Kenichi Omichi

---