[ironic] Resuming having weekly meetings

All,

I meant to send this specific email last week, but got distracted and $life.

I believe we need to go back to having weekly meetings. The couple
times I floated this in the past two weeks, there hasn't seemed to be
any objections, but I also did not perceive any real thoughts on the
subject. While the concept and use of office hours has seemingly
helped bring some more activity to our IRC channel, we don't have a
check-point/sync-up mechanism without an explicit meeting.

With that being said, I'm going to start the meeting today and if we
have quorum, try to proceed with it today.

-Julia