[users@httpd] Question about linking third-party GPL plugin to httpd

Hi,
I downloaded the sources of a third-party plugin A and the httpd separately. The license of plugin A is GPL, and httpd is Apache License 2.0. There is also a plugin B developed by our own company and is closed source. So, does there would be some problems when I compile and link them three together to provide web service for our users through the internet? (Since GPL is infectious, will plugin B and httpd be infected in this case?)

Thank you very much for your time :-)

All the best

Remus