Re: Flink SQL client always cost 2 minutes to submit job to a local cluster

Hi, yinhua

Thanks for looking into the problem. I'm not familiar with the code of these part. As a workaround, you can put your jars into the flink lib folder or add your jars into the classpath. Hope this helps.

Best, Hequn