Re: Can't list logs or stdout through web console on Flink 1.7 Kubernetes

There is a known issue for this I believe. The problem is that the containerized versions of Flink output logs to STDOUT instead of files inside the node. If you pull use docker logs on the container you can see what you’re looking for. I use the Kube dashboard to view the logs centrally.

Sent from my iPhone