Re: Custom Metrics in Windowed AggregateFunction

Hi Chirag,

I am afraid you are right you cannot access metrics from within AggregateFunction in WindowedStream. You can though use rich variant of WindowFunction, which is invoked for every window with the results of AggregateFunction. Would that be enough for your use case to use .aggregate(aggregateFunction, windowFunction) and register metrics in the windowFunction?

Best,

Dawid