Re: SystemVM template - timeout waiting for response from storage host

Hi,

did you preseed the systemVM template as in the guide ?
i.e.
 /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary -u systemvm-kvm-4.11.2 -h kvm -s
<optional-management-server-secret-key> -F

After starting the Management server (after you have preseeded the systemVM
template previously...), CloudStack should recognize systemVM template as
fully downloaded on Secondary Storage NFS and mark it as Ready and 100%
downloaded.

Can your KVM host access Secondary Storage NFS (mount it) ?
Can you Management server access Secondary Storage NFS ?

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić