Re: How to Reorganise Storage Tags

Hi Andrija,

I tested your suggestion and they worked perfectly for data-volumes.

Now I am trying to figure out how to change storage tags for
root-volumes of VMs and SystemVMs.

For the root-volumes of user VMs the storage tag seems to come from the
service offering, I did not find any relationships to the table
disk_offering up to now. Still I am not 100% shure through which fields
the relationship is defined, and continue researching.

For the root-volumes of the system-VMs the easiest way to change storage
tags seems to define new offering and then destroy/redeploy...

If you like I will summarize my knowledge about this issue when I am
through with the task..

Greetings,

Melanie