Re: Resource Allocation Question

Thank you for your response.

So, is there any way we can take advantage of the processor speed that doesn’t seem to be allocated?  We’re not clear on how this works.  It seems like there’s a tremendous amount of underutilization here?  Although we have allocated 20 out of 24 cores, it seems like we’re not able to access the resources the processors like they should be able to be.

What are we missing here?