Re: Upgrading OS on hypervisors

Rakesh,
No magic exists. Migrate forth, reboot, and migrate back. What I'm really
wondering about is why you upgrade every time, Ubuntu releases a new
kernel... There are a pretty small amount of fixes related to KVM and hosts
are located in the private networks, they are single-tenant. Maybe you just
have to change to policy for that?

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks LLC