IOPS limitation with XenServer as hypervisor

Hi all,

do I get it right, that there is no way to limit IOPS per volume with
XenServer as hypervisor? (Using ACS 4.11)

I tried the settings to limit IO bandwidth and IOPS per volume on
hypervisor side with XenServer and only the bandwidth limitation seems
to have an effect. Seems to me, that this is not supported from the
XenServer side at all. Is that correct?

See:
https://bugs.xenserver.org/browse/XSO-580
https://github.com/xapi-project/blktap/issues/241

Are those features working with KVM?

Greetings, Melanie

Heinlein Support GmbH
Linux: Akademie - Support - Hosting

http://www.heinlein-support.de
Tel: 030 / 40 50 51 - 0
Fax: 030 / 40 50 51 - 19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein  -- Sitz: Berlin