Cassandra lucene secondary indexes

Hi all, we recently started using the cassandra-lucene secondary index support that Instaclustr recently assumed ownership of, thank you btw!

We are experiencing a strange issue where adding/removing nodes fails and the joining node is left hung with a compaction "Secondary index build" and it just never completes.

We're running v3.11.3 of Cassandra and the plugin, has anyone experienced this before?

It's a relatively small cluster ~6 nodes in our user acceptance environment and so not a lot of load either.

Thanks!

--
-Brian