Re: JIRA Workflow Proposals

The “Impact” field idea sounds like a good potential follow-up discussion.  I’d prefer not to complicate this process when we’re seemingly nearing consensus, particularly as I’m not personally sure what form such a field would take.  But it would be a relatively small modification, if you want to come up with a proposal when we’ve finished modifying JIRA with whatever consensus we reach here.  Does that sound reasonable?

Similarly, the CIP process is something I think we need to drive a separate discussion on, similar to this one.  It’s a huge rabbit hole that could easily derail this discussion.