GitHub user we can use on Jenkins

Hi Cameleers,
I'd like to enable pull request builds for the camel-website git
repository via GitHub.

As the Jenkins at builds.apache.org is constantly over the API limit I
needed to create a GitHub user[1].

I named the user `camelesi`, which according to a Welsh-English[2] is
a she-camel (a female camel) in Welsh. I also find it quite funny.

Reach out if you need a GitHub account or personal access token for
it, I envision that this user will only be used to access the public
(read-only) APIs and allow us to bypass the API limits. Though in
future it might be useful to also interact with PRs.

I've mistakenly created the wrong kind of credential, and I can't
delete it, so I've created an INFRA[3] issue to have it deleted,
hopefully that will happen soon, and then I can switch the website
build from GitBox to GitHub.

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16473?focusedCommentId=16515957&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16515957
[2] https://geiriaduracademi.org/?lang=en