Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

I haven't tried pushing directly to Github yet, but did you link your Github and Apache accounts here: https://gitbox.apache.org/ ?

On 26/12/2018 6:35 pm, Julian Hyde wrote:
Regarding the “site” branch. After a release, it should always point to the same as “master”. (It may diverge later, if there are changes made to the web site in master branch that we do not wish to immediately publish.) Sorry I forgot to push to site.

Regarding gitbox. How should I set up my environment? I previously had origin as follows:

$ git remote -v |grep origin
origin	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/calcite.git (fetch)
origin	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/calcite.git (push)

Now I point it to GitHub, as follows: