Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Francis Chuang

Congratulations, Francis! Well deserved.

Michael,

Thank you for serving as chair. I especially appreciate what you did to welcome newcomers, resolve disputes and make us communicate better with each other. The Calcite community is stronger because of your efforts.

Julian