Re: Info need on the lib encryption

Can you clarify what you mean by "encryption hooks"? Are you hoping to have
some mechanism to decrypt rows as they are read from a particular data
source? Calcite has no built-in mechanism to allow this, but you could wrap
one of the existing adapters to add encryption relatively easily.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx