Re: Can’t seem to parse DDL staements

Hi Dilip,

DDL related code including statement parse and data structures are located
in calcite-server sub-project.

The unit test 'ServerParserTest' may be a good starting point to look into.
You can find it here
https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/server/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/test/ServerParserTest.java
 .