Problems about subsets clause order for MATCH_RECOGNIZE

Hi all,
  It’s my first time to send emails to Calcite developers. It’s a really good project and many projects benefit from it.
  Now I’ve encountered a problem about the subsets for MATCH_RECOGNIZE in thetestMatchRecognizeSubset1() testing. From the results, I can tell that"subset stdn = (strt, down)"will be explained to "SUBSET \"STDN\" = (\"DOWN\", \"STRT\”)”, which confuses me. IMO, It’ll affect the result of functions like“FIRST” and“LAST”, which may not be what I want, although it works fine with“AVG” function.
  I’m not sure if this is a bug, or anyone can tell me how we arrive here?

Best,
Jiayi Liao