Re: [VOTE] Release Vendored gRPC 1.13.1 v0.2, release candidate #1

+1

On 20.12.18 23:11, Tyler Akidau wrote:
+1, Approve the release.

-Tyler

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:49 AM Ahmet Altay <altay@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:altay@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I meant BEAM-6249 in my last sentence. It should read: "BEAM-6249 has a
    comment about user building the libraries themselves, I am not sure if they
    are using the release 2.9 version directly or not."

    On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:48 AM Ahmet Altay <altay@xxxxxxxxxx