Re: [VOTE] Release Vendored gRPC 1.13.1 v0.2, release candidate #1

I don't know yet about 2.9.1. There's a bit more context on BEAM-6249.

Kenn

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:02 PM Scott Wegner <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Releasing new vendored artifacts won't generally imply a full Beam release. The plan is to pick up the new artifact version at HEAD which will roll into the next release.

For this particularly case, the question is if the Dataflow issue that this fixes (BEAM-6056) warrants a hotfix release (2.9.1). I don't know the answer--  Ahmet/Kenn do you have any thoughts?