Re: Doc on running validatesRunner test

My perpsective: This is the sort of rapidly changing content (no backwards-compat needed) that is not interesting for users, so some folks have been building it up on the wiki. It is part of an effort to make the site more user friendly and also lower the barrier to entry for dev-facing docs. I would also remove most of that testing guide to the wiki.

Kenn