Re: GSOC - Summer of Code, on Beam?

Oh I had not seen that the announce was official, so time to get ready.
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2018/11/google-summer-of-code-15-years-strong.html

Mentors should have proposals ready around January 15, 2019. Remember
timeline matters.
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline