Re: beam9 failing most of the python tests

Test execution works again now.

lintPy27 needs to be fixed though. I see the Pr is already out: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7249

On 11.12.18 01:01, Yifan Zou wrote:
The ssh key is also missing on the beam9. I've add it back.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 3:52 PM Yifan Zou <yifanzou@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yifanzou@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The beam9 is set to a premium IP, rebooting...

    On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:52 PM Yifan Zou <yifanzou@xxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:yifanzou@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        I am seeing the beam9 was rebooted today at 9:49 am. The external IP was
        reset to a ephemeral IP. I am trying to set it to be the correct
        beam-jenkins IP.

        -Yifan

        On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:42 PM Valentyn Tymofieiev <valentyn@xxxxxxxxxx