Re: [VOTE] Release 2.9.0, release candidate #1

Hi all,
Regarding query7 in spark:
- there doesn't seem to be a functional regression: query passes and output size is still the same

- Also the performance degradation seems to be only on spark, the other runners do not seem to suffer from it.

- performance degradation seems to be constant from 11/12 so we can eliminate temporary load on the jenkins server that would generate delays in Max transform.

=> query7 uses Max transform, fanout and side inputs, has one of these parts recently (11/12/18) changed in spark?

Etienne