Re: CSS issue on Airflow 1.10 Tree view UI

Screenshots (attachments) don't come through on the list - could you post a link to it somewhere?

Does this only apply when the list of tasks is particularly tall or wide? A simple case I can't reproduce this on 1.10.1b1 (but I don't think anythere has changed recently.)

-ash