Re: Concurrent Consumption of Messages Putting a lock on attribute

Thanks a lot for the help.
Since I'm new to MQs, I wanted to ask one more thing. My project is a gradle
build project and dropwizard is the framework (jetty server).
I could not find any ActiveMQ plugin for gradle. Alternatively, I am
planning to add a maven central repository in the build script.
I tried to look up for links where I could get the details/steps for the
integration of ActiveMQ with Jetty and Gradle.
Any help is highly appreciated.