Advisory topic about temporaries queues

Hello,

I have an application that use a lot of temporaries queues, I can see using
activemq web interface that a lot of advisories topics are created
concerning theses temporaries queues. I'm a facing performance issue and I'm
wondering if it's because too much advisories topics are created.

I would like to know when the temporary queue is deleted if all advisories
topics associated are deleted too, if not, it is possible to delete these
advisories topics, how ?

Thank you all
Arnaud Boudier