Re: Artemis Junit without Maven

Does your junit.jar contains org.junit.rules.ExternalResource?
If no, where did you get the junit.jar? Maybe you should replace it with a
jar from Maven Central.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell